There are three methods you can use to delete any apps on your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s Plus. Today we are going to tell you all the methods easily. Even though the iPhone 6 is an old product from Apple, you can use the methods below to deal with the storage. Deleting apps are also the solution when your iPhone 6 cannot run smoothly as before. Therefore, by deleting any redundant apps on your iPhone, it can help its performance. You can follow our tutorial below to delete apps on iPhone 6 or 6s Plus.
Guide to Delete Apps on iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s Plus
Method 1 – Deleting the Apps From Homepage
This method is very easy that you can choose if you want to. Follow the steps below to try:
- Select the app that you want to delete from your iPhone.
- Press the app and hold for seconds until it is swinging.
- Choose the “X” icon on the left corner and then confirm it by tapping the “delete” button.
Method 2 – Removing the Apps From Settings
Even you can use this method if you think that it is hard to remove the apps on your iPhone 6 by using the first option. Follow the steps below:
- To start, you must go to Settings and then tap General.
- Choose Storage & iCloud Usage and then tap Storage or Manage storage.
- Select the app that you want to delete.
- Choose the “Delete App” button.
The two methods above are the best method if you want to remove a single app. It means the methods do not work if you want to delete some apps at the same time.
To delete some apps at the same time, you can try the third method.
Method 3 – Using AnyTrans
AnyTrans can be a helpful app for you for transferring and managing iPhone apps, photos, messages, music, contacts, and others since it is a powerful all-in-one content manager for iOS. By using this app, it helps you by providing the list of all apps on your iPhone. Therefore, it is possible for you to manage all apps in your device effectively, including deleting some apps, adding some apps to your iPhone, transfer apps to another iDevice, and more.
The most important is AnyTrans can deal with removing multiple apps from your iPhone through 1-click, which makes it more effective than the two options above.
Follow the steps below to start:
- Open AnyTrans on your computer. If you do not have, install it first. Then, connect your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s Plus to your computer.
- Click the blue icon on the left and Choose apps.
- Choose the apps you want to remove and click the “Delete Icon” button.
Those are the tutorial on how to delete apps on iPhone 6. I hope the above guidelines can solve your iPhone 6 problems.